Product details Spot an error? Let us know!
Rugged design and dependability make this pump an industry standard.
FLEX-PRO® A3 Series Peristaltic Pump for commercial and industrial applications.
- Output Range: .001 – 35.19 GPH (.003 – 133.2 LPH)
- Pressures to 125 PSI (8.6 bar)
- 4-20mA (A3V only), Pulse Input (A3V only) and Manual Speed Control
- 2500:1 Turndown ratio
- Variable Speed BLDC Motor
- NEMA 4X (IP 66) Washdown
- 2 Year Warranty
- Flex-A-Prene® Dual-Channel Tubing with more than 4X longer tube life compared to conventional single channel tubes.
- Avoid costly and dangerous chemical spills with Blue-White’s Patented Tube Failure Detection
- Quick Disconnect Fittings Available for Flex-A-Prene®
Features & Benefits
Benefits of a Peristaltic Pump:
- Peristaltic pump design does not have valves that can clog requiring maintenance.
- Self priming – even against maximum line pressure. By-pass valves are not required.
- Cannot vapor lock or lose prime.
- Output Range: .001 – 35.19 GPH (.003 – 133.2 LPH) and pressures to 125 PSI (8.6 Bar).
- 2500:1 turndown ratio.
- Inject at maximum pressure in either direction (clockwise and counter clockwise).
Communication & Interface:
- SCADA Inputs include: 4-20mA, 0-10Vdc, and Pulse inputs for remote external
- speed control and 0-30 VDC / contact closure remote start/stop.
- Operator friendly digital touch pad with menu driven software.
- VGA Graphic multi-color backlit LCD displays remote/local control status, motor speed, output rate, input signal values, service and alarm status.
- Outputs include: Scalable 4-20mA or pulse, one 250V/6A relay and three 115V/1A contact closures assignable to monitor up to 17 different pump functions including TFD, FVS, remote/local control setting, motor on, fault, current operating mode, and others.
- Compatible with Blue-White’s output Flow Verification Sensor (FVS) system.
Superior Engineered Design:
- Two CNC precision machined squeeze rollers and two alignment rollers for optimum squeeze, unparalleled accuracy, and tube life.
- Heavy duty rotor – single piece plastic rotor means no flexing and increased accuracy with no metal springs or hinges to corrode.
- No maintenance brushless variable speed motor.
- Specially engineered tubing for long life at high pressures. Meets FDA 21 CFR requirements for food contact applications.
|Max. Working Pressure:||125 psig (8.6 bar)
Note: see individual pump tube assembly maximum pressure ratings.
|Max. Fluid Temperature:||3/8” OD x 1/4” ID tubing connections: 130°F (54°C)
M/NPT connections: 185°F (85°C)
Note: see individual pump tube assembly maximum temperature ratings.
|Ambient Operating Temperature:||14°F to 115°F (-10°C to 46°C)|
|Ambient Storage Temperature:||-40°F to 158°F (-40°C to 70°C)|
|Maximum Viscosity:||12,000 Centipoise|
|Maximum Suction Lift:||30 ft. Water at sea level (14.7 atm psi)|
|Operating Voltage:||96 to 264VAC-50/60Hz, 220W|
|Power Cord Options:||115V60Hz = NEMA 5/15 (USA)
230V60Hz = NEMA 6/15 (USA)
220V50Hz = CEE 7/VII (EU)
240V50Hz = AS 3112 (Australia/New Zealand)
|Motor Speed Adjustment Range 2,500:1:||0.04% – 100% motor speed|
|Motor Speed Adjustment Resolution:||0.1% increments > 10% motor speed
0.01% increments > 1% motor speed and < 10%
0.001% increments < 1% motor speed [/av_cell] [/av_row]
|Display:||3 color VGA backlit LCD, UV resistant|
|Display Resolution:||0.1 > 10% motor speed
0.01 > 1% motor speed and < 10%
0.001 < 1% motor speed [/av_cell] [/av_row]
|Keypad:||Ten button positive action tactile switch keypad|
|Enclosure:||NEMA 4X (IP66), Polyester powder coated aluminum.|
|Security:||Programmable 4-digit password|
|Maximum Overall Dimensions:||8-1/8”W x 10-3/4”H x 15-1/4”D (20.6W x 27.3H x 38.9D cm)|
|Product weight:||33lb. (15.0 Kg)|
|Approximate shipping wt:||37 lb. (16.8 Kg)|
Universal or Dual 115/230V
20.6W x 27.3H x 38.9D cm